Managing tasks in MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail
Follow these steps to manage tasks in MaaS360® Secure Mobile Mail.
About this task
If your organization uses Exchange/ActiveSync, you can sync your device with the tasks that you create in MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail.
- From the MaaS360 Secure Mobile
tap the Tasks icon .
If you are using a smartphone, a list of pending tasks is displayed. If you are using a tablet, a list of pending tasks is displayed on the left side of the screen, while details about the highlighted task are displayed on the right side of the screen. Tasks that are overdue are displayed in red.
Option Description 1 - Return icon Returns to the MaaS360 Secure Mobile Mail container. 2 - Select icon Selects the tasks that you want to move to a folder or delete from the Tasks list. 3 - Search field Searches for a task in the Tasks list. 4 - Sort icon Sorts a task by due date or displays completed tasks. 5 - Plus sign (+) icon Adds a task to the Tasks list. 6 - Forward icon Sends a task to another person in an email message.
- Complete one of the following actions for the task:
- To mark a task as complete, swipe right and tap Mark as Done.
- To remove a task, swipe left and tap Delete.
- To add a task, tap the Plus sign (+) icon, and then provide details about the task.