New Devices (UEM Overview reports)
The New Devices UEM Overview dashboard reports the total number of devices from all device platforms that are enrolled in the MaaS360® customer account in the past twelve months from the date of the customer account activation.
About this task
Use the New Devices dashboard along with new device data to obtain the chart and table data for device platform, ownership, and the managed status for new tablets and smartphone devices in the customer account.
From the MaaS360 Portal Home page, click
The UEM Overview dashboard is displayed.
Choose the type of chart that is used to view the New Devices dashboard. The available chart
types are Bar chart, Pie chart, Line chart, or Area chart.
For the Bar chart, Line chart, and Area chart, the x-axis represents the timeline (month and year) and the y-axis represents the devices.
- Click the Table icon () to view chart and table data for the report.
- Click Customize Columns to select the columns that are displayed in the table data. If you have not customized the columns, the table data displays the default columns.
In the table data, apply the needed filters on the columns to sort the New Devices dashboard.
Use filters based on the platform, ownership, and managed status.
The table data displays devices by platform based on filters that are applied. The relevant chart data is displayed depending on the table data results.
Click Export in either the chart data or the table data based on the
type of dashboard that you want to export.
The chart data exports the displayed graph as a .png file and the table data exports the displayed column results as a .csv file.
Viewing an example of the New Devices dashboard as a Pie chart
The New Devices dashboard is filtered to display Android devices that are corporate-owned.
The following data is obtained from the New Devices dashboard:
- A total of four devices are enrolled in the MaaS360 customer account in the last twelve months from the time the customer account is activated.
- Two of the four devices are listed for the filter that is applied to display Android devices that are corporate-owned.
- 50% of the devices are Android devices that are corporate-owned, enrolled in the time period of February 2019 with a managed status of User Removed Control.
- 50% of the devices are Android devices that are corporate-owned, enrolled in the time period of February 2019 with a managed status of Enrolled.
Note: In the other graph view for this MaaS360 customer account, one new Android device is corporate-owned with the User Removed Control status and one new Android device is corporate-owned with the Enrolled status.