Home Carrier (Network reports)
The Home Carrier Network dashboard reports the home country network carrier service provider name that the device uses for the mobile network. The report displays the home carrier network data for all devices that are enrolled in the MaaS360® customer account.
About this task
Use the Home Carrier dashboard to review the home country network carrier on the mobile devices in the customer account.
From the MaaS360 Portal Home page, click
The Network dashboard is displayed.
Choose the type of chart that is used to view the Home Carrier dashboard. The available chart
types are Bar chart, Pie chart, Line chart, or Area chart.
For the Bar chart, Line chart, and Area chart, the x-axis represents the network carrier such as Vodafone and the y-axis represents the devices. If you select the Pie chart, percentage values are displayed instead of the x-axis and y-axis.
- Click the Table icon () to view chart and table data for the report.
- Click Customize Columns to select the columns that are displayed in the table data. If customization is not applied to columns, the table data displays the default columns.
In the table data, apply the needed filters on the columns to sort the Home Carrier dashboard.
Use filters based on the current carrier, current country, home carrier, and home country.
The table data displays the home carrier on mobile devices based on filters that are applied. The relevant chart data is displayed depending on the table data results.
Click Export in either the chart data or the table data based on the
type of dashboard that you want to export.
The chart data exports the displayed graph as a .png file and the table data exports the displayed column results as a .csv file.Viewing an example of the Home Carrier dashboard as a Bar chart
In the Home Carrier dashboard, hover over the graph to display the following reporting details:
Note: When the data network provider on the device is not reported to MaaS360, the reporting data for these devices is marked as Not Available.
- A total of 914 devices are enrolled in the MaaS360 customer account.
- 8 devices use the home carrier network Airtel as the data network provider on the device.
- 531 devices use the home carrier network Vodafone India as the data network provider on the device.
- The report displays devices that use other home carrier network providers for the data network.
- The data network provider on 49 devices is unknown. The data network is either a home carrier network or is unknown.