Current Country (Network reports)
The Current Country Network dashboard reports the number of devices that use mobile networks that are operating in the current country where the device is enrolled.
About this task
Use the Current Country dashboard to review the number of mobile devices that are using the current country mobile network for the devices in the customer account.
From the MaaS360 Portal Home page, click
The Network dashboard is displayed.
Choose the type of chart that is used to view the Current Country dashboard. The available
chart types are Bar chart, Pie chart, Line chart, or Area chart.
For the Bar chart, Line chart, and Area chart, the x-axis represents the current country name of the devices that are enrolled in MaaS360 and the y-axis represents the devices. If you select the Pie chart, percentage values are displayed instead of the x-axis and y-axis.
- Click the Table icon () to view chart and table data for the report.
- Click Customize Columns to select the columns that are displayed in the table data. If customization is not applied to columns, the table data displays the default columns.
In the table data, apply the needed filters on the columns to sort the Current Country
dashboard. Use filters based on the current carrier, current country, home carrier, and home
The table data displays the current country on mobile devices based on filters that are applied. The relevant chart data is displayed depending on the table data results.
Click Export in either the chart data or the table data based on the
type of dashboard that you want to export.
The chart data exports the displayed graph as a .png file and the table data exports the displayed column results as a .csv file.Viewing an example of the Current Country dashboard as a Bar chart
In the Current Country dashboard, hover over the graph to display the following reporting details:
Note: When the data network provider on the device is not reported to MaaS360, the reporting data for these devices is marked as Not Available.
- A total of 914 devices are enrolled in the MaaS360® customer account.
- 866 devices use a data network provider on the device where the current country is India.
- The data network provider on 48 devices is unknown. The device is either using a data network provider in the current country or is unknown.