Getting an RA certificate from Symantec
Follow these steps to obtain an RA certificate from Symantec.
- Log in to your Symantec PKI Manager account.
- From the PKI Manager dashboard, select Get an RA
certificate. The Get an RA certificate window is displayed.
- Open the Cloud Extender® Configuration Tool, click Create New Template, and then select the Symantec SCEP type.
- Provide the profile URL and profile OID from step 2.
- Click Don't have a RA Certificate, and provide a subject name and a password.
- Click Generate to generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) to obtain your RA certificate from Symantec.
- Click Copy To to copy the CSR to your clipboard.
- Go back to the Get an RA certificate window in the PKI Manager, and then paste your CSR that you copied to your clipboard.
- Click Continue to generate and then download your RA certificate
Completing the Symantec PKI certificate template configuration