Viewing the patch management grid in the MaaS360 Portal
The patch management grid provides details about missing OS patches for Windows devices.
- From the MaaS360® Portal Home page, select to view the patch management grid.
Review the following patch management details:
Option Description Patch Name The patch name that is missing on the Windows device. You can also view more details about the patch and source link by using the View option. You can also distribute patch and view distribution details such as distribution target or status. Source Category The types of OS patches that administrators can distribute to devices. Source category types include feature pack, service pack, security hot fix, workaround, and other categories. Patch Product The patch that is missing on the Windows device. Source ID The CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures) ID or KB ID of the OS patch. Source Severity The severity of the OS patch. The types of severities are critical, important, moderate, or other types. Devices Missing Patch The number of devices that are missing a specific OS patch.
- Select the column name in the grid, and then choose a filter to sort the patch management report. You can use filters such as sort in ascending order, sort in descending order, source category type, severity status, or source release date. You can use sort report based on source release date for the last 1 day, the last 7 days, the last 30 days, or a use a custom value to sort by any number of days.
- Click Reset Filters to reset the filters that are applied to columns in the grid.
- Choose CSV or the Excel option and click Export to download the patch management report as either a CSV file or in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Click Enterprise patch repository to download Java patches from the Oracle website at https://www.oracle.com/downloads/index.html. Use your Oracle license to upload the patch files to a corporate server that is publicly available on the network.
- Click the Refresh icon to reload the updated patch management report.