The MaaS360® App
Catalog is a repository for
public (store apps), private (purchased), enterprise (custom built apps), and web apps.
The App Catalog
provides a complete app management lifecycle for your enterprise workforce. You can use the App Catalog to remotely control
apps on personal and corporate devices. MaaS360 offers
various features that allow you to add, deploy, upgrade, secure, and manage apps across your
The MaaS360 App
provides the following benefits:
||MaaS360 supports a wide range of app types and
- Use groups to distribute an app to multiple devices.
- Use app bundles to distribute multiple apps to devices at once.
- Silently install/uninstall apps without the intervention of users.
- Retry installation if the app installation is not successful.
- Upload multiple versions of the same app for testing purposes.
- Deploy enterprise app updates to devices. You can also deploy enterprise app updates to devices
that already have the primary version side-loaded through a third-party source other than MaaS360.
- Set up automatic app removal conditions to prevent unauthorized access to the app.
- Enable the app approval workflow to ensure that apps pass predefined quality standards and
guidelines before the apps are promoted to the App Catalog.
- Enforce wrapping and singing to control specific app functions.