Checking the VM Manager Tool version
The way of checking the version of the VM Manager Tool, depends on the VM Manager Tool deployment type. For the local VM Manager Tool, check the version of the License Metric Tool server. For the central and distributed VM Manager Tool, activate the VM Manager Information analysis. For the disconnected VM Manager Tool, view the version.txt file.
- For the local VM Manager Tool, log in to License Metric Tool, hover over the Help icon, and click About. The version of the VM Manager Tool is the same as the version of the License Metric Tool server.
- For central and distributed VM Manager Tool, perform the following steps.
- Log in to the BigFix® console.
- In the navigation bar, go to .
- Select VM Manager Information, and click Activate.
- After you activate the analysis, open the Results tab.
Information about the version and the build is available next to the name of the applicable
- For the disconnected VM Manager Tool, go to the VM Manager Tool install dir/VMMAN/properties/version.txt file and check the value of the VMMAN_Tool_Version parameter.