Option 2: Configuring single sign-on based on IBM Lightweight Third-Party Authentication
You can configure single sign-on based on IBM® Lightweight Third-Party Authentication (LTPA) with IBM IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
Before you begin
About this task
- Configure the connection to your directory server.
- Create the
users that will be authenticated with the single sign-on server. You must create at least one
user that has the Administrator role. Important: Ensure that you select Single Sign-on from the Authenticated method drop-down list.
- Export the LDAP server SSL certificate embedded in IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
- Configure LTPA single sign-on in License Metric Tool web user interface.
- Import the LTPA keys into IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
- Import the License Metric Tool server certificate into IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
- Configure a Virtual Junction in IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
- Enable single sign-on in License Metric Tool.
- Optional: Update the WebUI shortcut (Windows only)
- Optional: Reverting SSO configuration for LTPA.
You can revert to the default LTPA SSO configuration with single sign-on disabled if there are problems with logging in to the application.