Creating single sign-on users
To complete an authentication process through single sign-on, you must create users that can later log in to License Metric Tool.
You must have the Manage Users permission to perform this task.
Before you begin
About this task
- In the top navigation bar, click .
- To create a user, click New.
In the User Name field, type the name of an existing single sign-on
Tip: The login format depends on the configuration of your environment. It can be, for example, an e-mail address, or a user ID, and it might need to be followed by a domain name.
- From the list, select a Computer Group to which the user would be assigned.
- From the Authentication Method list, select Signle Sign-On.
- Click Create.
- Optional: To delete the created user, click its name. Then, in the upper left of the window click Delete.
To confirm authentication, log in to the License Metric Tool server with the credentials of the single sign-on user that you created in License Metric Tool.