Manually transferring disconnected scan results (disconnected scenario)
Available from 9.2.25.
To quickly verify disconnected scan results in License Metric Tool, you can upload them through the Scan Results Upload panel. This method is not recommended as it is cumbersome and difficult to maintain in long term. Use it only as a temporary solution before you set up an automatic solution.
Before you begin
About this task
- For the server in version 9.2.31 and later, you can upload scan results that were generated by disconnected scanner in version 9.2.21 or later.
- For the server in version between 9.2.25 and 9.2.30, you can upload scan results that were generated by disconnected scanner in version 9.2.25 or later.
- Manually copy scan results to the disconnected data source.
- Use an automation technology of your choice.
- Mount shared folders to automatically transfer scan results.
- Log in to License Metric Tool.
- Hover over Management, and click Scan Results Upload.
- Browse for the package with scan results, and click Upload.