Adding and removing tags
License Metric Tool allows you to tag certain elements on the reports. You can tag software components, and whole report rows and thus mark them to meet your individual business needs.
Before you begin
To perform this task on the Software Components report, you must have the View Software Catalog and Signatures and Manage Catalogs permissions.
To perform this task on the Software Classification panel, you must have the View Endpoints and Manage Software Classification permissions.
About this task
- Software components on the Software Components report.
- Individually discovered instances of software on the Software Classification panel.
- In the top navigation bar, click Reports and choose the relevant report.
Select one or more rows for which you want to add tags.
Note: On the Software Components report, you can select up to a 100 rows at a time.
- Hover over Edit, and click Add Tags.
- List tags that you want to add for the selected components. You can select an existing tag or add a new one.
- Click Add Tags.
To remove tags, hover over Edit, and click Remove Tags. Select the tags and confirm by clicking Remove Tags.