Step 3: Importing LTPA keys into IBM Security Access Manager
You must import the LTPA keys into IBM® Security Access Manager to add License Metric Tool to the trusted list.
- In the License Metric Tool web user interface, click .
- Click Download LTPA keys and save the files in a directory on your computer.
- Log on to the Security Access Manager web user interface.
- Click .
- Click Browse and select the file to be imported.
- Click Import.
A message about one undeployed change is displayed. The LTPA keys are displayed together with other keys.
- Click the link Click here to review the changes or apply them to the system.
You just imported the LTPA keys into IBM Security Access Manager for Web.
It is also advisable to rename the imported key file. To rename the file that you imported:
What to do next
- Click the Manage drop-down list and then click Rename.
- In the pop-up window that opens, provide the new name for your LTPA keys file and click Save.
- On the LTPA Key Files pane, click the link Click here to review the changes or apply them to the system.
- In the Deploy Pending Changes pop-up window, click Deploy.