Step 6: Enabling the LTPA single sign-on
As the final step, enable single sign-on in License Metric Tool web user interface.
Before you begin
Important: Before enabling single sign-on, create a dedicated administrative user. For more information, see: Creating single sign-on users.
- Open the License Metric Tool web user interface.
- Go to Enable. and click
- Stop the License Metric Tool server.
- Start the License Metric Tool server.
- Access your License Metric Tool server
using the virtual host that you created in step Step 5: Configuring a virtual junction.
Note: Once LTPA single sign-on is enabled, you will not be able to access the License Metric Tool web user interface using the URL https://host_name:9081.
- Log in with the directory user that you created in the step Setting up users.