Order list page
Search for an order on the Order list page of the Optimization service within Sterling Intelligent Promising to learn about how it was optimized based on your business objective configurations.
To search for an order, enter the exact order ID in the search bar or scroll through the list. Then, click the order ID in the table to view the order summary.
To configure the table view or for adding, removing, or rearranging columns, click the Settings icon. After you add, remove, or rearrange the columns, click Save.
Rejected and excluded orders
Some orders in the list might be labeled as Rejected or Excluded.
- Carriers were not configured at the ship node.
- Carriers were configured, but did not meet the weight limit criteria of the SKU.
- Carriers were configured, but did not ship to the address requested in the order.
- The ship node was not enabled for fulfillment.
- A timeout occurred during optimization.
Click the order ID to find out more about why the ship nodes were rejected.
- The order line is for a delivery service, not a product.
- The delivery method for the order line is same day delivery, so the ship node is preselected.
- The delivery method for the order line is pickup.
- The order line is being fulfilled entirely by a vendor node.