Configuring shipping groups
A shipping group is a shipping option that is available to shoppers and provides an estimated delivery date. You can configure one or more shipping groups that can be provided as options on an e-commerce website.
About this task
In addition to managing shipping groups through the user interface (UI), you can also use the Shipping Group APIs.
- From the menu, click Carriers list page. to display the
- To create a carrier service, select Create shipping group from the
Action options menu. The Create shipping group modal is displayed.
- In the Shipping group name field, enter the unique name of the
shipping group. The Shipping group name is limited to 100 characters.
- In the Shipping group ID field, enter the unique shipping group
identifier. The Shipping group ID is limited to 40 characters. You cannot use spaces for the identifier.
- In the Maximum transit duration field, enter the maximum number of allowable shipping days from the source address to the destination address for the shipping group.
- Click Next to save the shipping group information and proceed to select the associated carrier services.
- From the Carrier service list, select the carrier services to be
associated with the shipping group. Each carrier service can be associated with more than one shipping group.
- Click Save.
What to do next
To edit a shipping group, click the Action options menu and select Edit shipping group. After editing, click Save.
To delete a carrier service, click the Action options menu and select Delete shipping group.