Changing workbench capabilities
You can configure the workbench to disable access to some of the functional capabilities of IBM® Integration Bus.
About this task
To access the workbench capabilities:
- Select .
- Click the plus sign associated with General.
An expanded list of options appears.
- Click Capabilities. You can use the capabilities that are listed to enable or disable various product components; the capabilities are grouped according to a set of predefined categories.
- Select IBM Integration Toolkit from
the list of capabilities that is displayed, and select the Advanced button.
A window opens that has a check box for each of the predefined categories.
- Select the check boxes for the categories that you want
to either enable or disable; click either the Enable All or Disable
All button and click OK. A pane describes the functionality that is enabled following this action.
What to do next
The predefined categories for the workbench are listed together with a reference to more information about the relevant functional area of IBM Integration Bus:
- IBM Integration Toolkit - Administration. See Administering integration nodes and associated resources.
- IBM Integration Toolkit - Core. See IBM Integration Toolkit.
- IBM Integration Toolkit - Development. See Developing integration solutions.