Developing integration solutions by using integration services
To create web services solutions, create integration solutions by using integration services.
Before you begin
About this task
To build an integration service:
- Create an integration service interface.
You have the following options:
- Create an integration service interface from scratch. For more information, see Creating an integration service from scratch.
- Create an integration service interface by importing an existing WSDL. For more information, see Creating an integration service based on a WSDL file.
- Create an integration service from a Business Process Manager service. For more information, see Integrating an IBM Business Process Manager integration service with an IBM Integration Bus integration service.
- If your integration service is not based on imported WSDL or a Business Process Manager service, specify the interface by defining the operations. See Defining the operations in a service interface.
- Optional: Create a library to contain a logical grouping of related code, schemas, message models, and other resources that can be reused. For more information, see Creating a library.
- Optional: Define the required library references in the integration services, as described in Referencing resources in other libraries. To include one or more libraries of resources in your integration service, you create references to those libraries.
- Optional: Create other resources that you need in a library. These resources can be reused by other integration services or applications. For more information, see Creating resources in a library.
- Use the Service editor to implement each service operation as a subflow. See Implementing an integration service operation.
- Use the Service editor to implement a subflow for each available error handler. See Implementing an integration service error handler subflow.
- Generate your own HTTP binding for the service. See Generating an integration service SOAP/HTTP binding. You can instead use the default HTTP binding that is generated when the service is created.
What to do next
- Deploy and test your integration service. For more information, see How do I deploy and test message flows?.
- View the deployed service by using the web user interface or the WebSphere Application Server administration console. For more information, see one of the following topics.