Creating the initial configuration for the MembersMFP sample
This scenario was developed by using a sample initial configuration. You can set up the sample initial IT configuration to try out the scenario in the same way as it was originally developed.
Before you begin
- Download a copy of the ../../downloads/scnmap_01_scenario.zip file.
- Make sure you have access to an IBM® Integration Bus runtime environment and an IBM Integration Toolkit installation with the default configuration deployed. For more information on installing IBM Integration Bus components, see Installing in the IBM Integration Bus information center.
Complete the following steps to set up the sample initial configuration that was used to develop the scenario.
About this task
- From the IBM Integration Toolkit menu,
click and then click Next.
The Import Projects dialog box opens.
- Next to the drop-down menu for the "From zip file" field,
click Browse, navigate to the scnmap_01_scenario.zip file
and click Open. The Import Projects dialog box is populated with the list of resources from the scnmap_01_scenario.zip file.
- Ensure that all the resources are selected and click Finish.
In the Application Development pane you should see the following entries under the Independent resources folder:
- Two Message Broker projects named MembersMFP and MembersMSP.
- This MembersMFP project contains the following
- A message flow named Main_Flow.msgflow inside the Flows folder.
- A subflow named MembersMFPFlow.msgflow inside the Flows folder.
- One map named MembersMFPFlow_Mapping.msgmap.
- One esql file.
- To deploy the sample, create a BAR file, right-click on
the BAR file name, click Deploy, select an integration server,
and click Finish. The resources are deployed to the integration node.