I am a systems administrator; what tasks am I interested in?
You will be involved in the tasks to prepare the environment for the installation of IBM® Integration Bus and ensuring the correct system IDs are defined for securing integration nodes and associated resources. You will also support your IBM Integration Bus administrator and application developers.
Before you start
Before you start, read the following introduction to the product:
- Where can I get an overview of IBM Integration Bus?
Gain a high-level overview of IBM Integration Bus.
Find out what new features have been introduced for installation and administration:
Operating system administration
- What do I need to know about securing IBM Integration Bus?
Find out about the security measures that are needed to protect the information in the system.
- How do I prepare the environment for the installation of IBM Integration Bus?
Find out how to prepare your environment ready for an IBM Integration Bus installation.
What else might I be interested in?
When you install the product and plan and secure your integration nodes, you might also be interested in the following information:
- Where can I find out about the accessibility functions of IBM Integration Bus?
Find out about accessibility features in IBM Integration Bus and shortcut keys to use in the product documentation.
- How do I install the software?
Find out how to install IBM Integration Bus and verify that your installation was successful.