Associating policy sets and bindings with message flows and nodes
Use the BAR file editor to associate policy sets and bindings with message flows and nodes, so that they are available to the integration node at run time.
Before you begin
Use the Policy Sets and Policy Set Bindings editor to create and configure policy sets and bindings.
About this task
An association at the node level overrides any association made at the flow level. You do not enter information about consumer or provider for an association at node level.
- In IBM® Integration Toolkit, open the BAR file in the BAR file editor.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Click the message flow or node that you want to associate
with a policy set and binding. The properties that you can configure for the message flow or for the node are displayed in the Properties view.
- If you are configuring a message flow, enter values in
the following fields in the Properties view,
- Consumer Policy Set
- Consumer Policy Set Bindings
- Provider Policy Set
- Provider Policy Set Bindings
- If you are configuring a node, enter values in the following
fields in the Properties view:
- Policy Set
- Policy Set Bindings