Viewing configurable services
Use the web user interface or a command to view the properties of configurable services that are defined on your integration node.
About this task
To view the properties of a configurable service by using the command line or a script, use the mqsireportproperties command and include the following parameters:
- Specify -c to identify the configurable service type.
- Specify -o to identify the name of the configurable service.
To display all configurable services that are available on an integration node that is named IBNODE, type the following command:
mqsireportproperties IBNODE -c ActivityLog -o MyActivityLog -r
mqsireportproperties IBNODE -c AllTypes -o AllReportableEntityNames -r
To view a configurable service by using the web user interface, complete the following steps:
- Start the web user interface for your integration node;
see Accessing the web user interface. The navigator is displayed on the left side of the pane, showing the servers (integration servers), message flows, and other resources that are owned by your integration node.
- Expand the Operational Policy section in the navigator, and then expand the Configurable Services section.
- Expand the type of the configurable service that you want
to view. A list of the configurable services of the selected type are displayed.Note: By default, the list of configurable services includes the IBM® predefined configurable service templates. You can hide the IBM predefined templates by clicking the Filter Options link at the top of the navigator, and then deselecting the Show IBM predefined templates check box.
- Click the configurable service that you want to view.
The properties for the selected configurable service are displayed. For information about the properties that are associated with each configurable service, see Configurable services properties