Deleting configurable services
Use the web user interface or a command to delete a configurable service.
About this task
- Specify -c to identify the configurable service type.
- Specify -o to identify the name of the configurable service.
mqsideleteconfigurableservice IBNODE -c ActivityLog -o MyActivityLog
To delete a configurable service by using the web user interface, complete the following steps:
- Start the web user interface for your integration node;
see Accessing the web user interface. The navigator is displayed on the left side of the pane, showing the servers (integration servers), message flows, and other resources that are owned by your integration node.
- Expand the Operational Policy section in the navigator, and then expand the Configurable Services section.
- Expand the type of the configurable service that you want
to delete. A list of the configurable services of the selected type are displayed.Note: By default, the list of configurable services includes the IBM® predefined configurable service templates. You can hide the IBM predefined templates by clicking the Filter Options link at the top of the navigator, and then deselecting the Show IBM predefined templates check box.
- Click the down arrow beside the configurable service that
you want to delete to display the menu. Note: You cannot delete an IBM predefined template.
- Click Delete and then Yes to
confirm. The selected configurable service is deleted.
What to do next
For most types of configurable service, your changes will take effect from the next time a message flow that uses the configurable service is called. For some types of configurable service (where it is stated in the documentation for the configurable service type) you must stop and start the integration server for the change to take effect.