Managing integration nodes by using the IBM Integration API
Develop Java™ applications that use the IBM® Integration API to manage integration nodes and their associated resources.
Before you begin
Understand how you can use the IBM Integration API to manage the resources associated with your integration nodes; see IBM Integration API.
Samples are provided to demonstrate typical IBM Integration API scenarios. Run and explore the samples to learn about what you can do with the IBM Integration API; see The IBM Integration API samples.
About this task
You can use the IBM Integration API to develop administrative applications or to develop message flows.
To develop administrative applications that run tasks in your integration nodes, see the following information:
- Configuring the environment
- Connecting to an integration node from a custom integration application
- Navigating integration node and integration node resources
- Deploying resources
- Setting message flow user-defined properties at run time
- Setting properties of a configurable service of type UserDefined at run time by using a JavaCompute node
- Managing integration nodes by using a custom integration application
- Managing integration nodes by using JavaCompute nodes
- Collecting resource statistics by using a custom integration application
- Viewing Activity Logs by using a custom integration application
- Recording and replaying data by using a custom integration application
- Submitting batch requests by using a custom integration application
When you have created your applications, test their operation in your test environment. Check the results of the operations that the programs have performed by using the Deployment Log view.