Customizing the palette
If you customize the message flow node palette, you can make it easier to find the nodes that you use most often.
About this task
This saves time and on-screen space. For example:
- Change the order of the drawers in the palette so that the ones that you use most often are at the top.
- Hide any drawers that you do not use, to save on-screen space.
- Pin open the drawers that contain the nodes that you use most often.
- Create your own drawers to hold user-defined nodes that you create.
- Switch to the Integration Development perspective.
- Right-click the palette, then click Customize.
The Customize Palette dialog box opens.
- To change the order of entries and drawers in the palette, click the appropriate item in the list to highlight it, then click Move Down or Move Up. You cannot move any category above the Favorites category.
- To hide an entry or drawer, click the appropriate item in the list to highlight it, then select the Hide check box.
- To create a new separator, click .
- To create a new drawer:
- Click .
- Type a name and description for the drawer.
- If required, select the Open drawer at start-up check box.
- If required, select the Pin drawer open at start-up check box.
- Click OK or Apply to save your changes.
You have customized the message flow node palette.