Generation of model representations
You can use your message model to facilitate application development and to parse and validate messages.
- At development time to speed up message flow application development, by using the models as the source and target of a map in the Map editor, or by enabling ESQL code assist in the ESQL editor.
- At run time for parsing and validating your messages, by deploying them to an integration node.
Additionally, you can generate your message model in a different form for use by other message flows or other external applications. For example:
- W3C XML Schema, for use by an application building or processing equivalent XML messages.
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL), for a web services client or server application.
- Documentation, to give to programmers or business analysts.
Generating your model in a different form is achieved by using the Generate menu actions.