Configuring workload management policies by using a command line
Create, retrieve, update, delete, attach, and detach workload management policies by using command line tools.
About this task
Commands are provided for administering all aspects of workload management policies, which can be run against an integration node from a command line. The commands use REST API calls to the Integration registry to configure the WLM policies:
- To create a policy, use the mqsicreatepolicy command. For more information, see Creating policies by using the command line.
- To retrieve details of a policy, use the mqsireportpolicy command.
- To update a policy, use mqsichangepolicy command.
- To delete a policy, use the mqsideletepolicy command.
- To attach a policy to a message flow, use the mqsiattachpolicy command.
- To detach an attached policy from a message flow, use the mqsidetachpolicy command.