Deploying the message flows
This is the third of a set of instructions on setting up your system to use WS-Addressing with IBM® Integration Bus, and illustrates the deployment of the message flows.
About this task
This topic describes the deployment of the message flows that you have already constructed.
- Select the LocalProject project
under BARs in the navigator pane.
- Right-click in the Application Development view, then click .
- Set the location to
- In the Name field, enter the name that you selected for the main message flow described in Building the main message flow.
- Click Finish to open the BAR Editor.
- In the BAR Editor, complete the following steps.
- Select Message flows, libraries, and other message flow dependencies, and select the main message flow and logger message flow, and the main message set.
- Click Build and Save and confirm that the build operation was successful.
- To deploy the message flows to the default integration servers, right-click the BAR file that you have just built, then click Deploy.
- Select the default integration server and
click Finish to start the deployment. Ensure that you receive a successful response message, and press OK to dismiss the information dialog.
- Use the Deployment Log to confirm that the deploy operation was successful: