The Neo4j sensor is automatically deployed and installed after you install the Instana agent.
Currently supported versions are Neo4j 3.2 to 3.4.
Sensor (Data Collection)
- Database name
- Store Id
- Store directory
- Bolt listen address (if configured)
- HTTP listen address (if configured)
- HTTPS listen address (if configured)
- ID Allocation
- Relationship Types
- Store Sizes¹
- String Properties
- Array Properties
- Transaction Logs
- Total Store
- Transactions (starting with Neo4j 3.3)
- Last Transaction ID
- Rolled Back
- Peak Concurrent
- Page Cache (starting with Neo4j 3.3)
- Usage Ratio (starting with Neo4j 3.4)
- Hit Ratio (starting with Neo4j 3.3.5)
- Written Bytes
- Read Bytes
- Eviction Exceptions
- File Mappings
- File Unmappings
The metrics are based on the JMX Metrics of Neo4j. Please read that documentation for a detailed explanation of the metrics.
¹ The Store Sizes are provided since Neo4j 3.3, older versions provide Store File Sizes metrics, with less information.