CQS0281I REGISTRATION REJECTED FOR CLIENT=client USERID=userid
AUTHORITY TO CQS cqsid
R15=r15 RC=rc RSN=rsn
A client attempted to register with a CQS using a CQSREG request, but the client was not authorized to register with the CQSID. CQS issues a RACROUTE REQUEST=AUTH call to determine if the registering client has the appropriate authority to register with the requested CQSID. The client job user ID is used by CQS to perform the authorization. The user ID must have at least UPDATE authority to the CQSID.
- The client ID that attempted to register.
- The user ID associated with the client address space. If this
*NONE*, the client is running with no user ID specified.
- The CQSID of the CQS to which the client is trying to register.
- The value in register 15 from the RACROUTE call.
- The RACF® return code from the RACROUTE call.
- The RACF reason code from the RACROUTE call.
The registration request is rejected and the client is not allowed to access the requested CQS.
System programmer response
If the indicated user should be allowed to access the requested CQS, authorize the user to the structure resource with at least RACF UPDATE authority. If the indicated user should not be allowed to access the requested CQS structure, determine why the user is trying to connect to it, and take appropriate action to protect against unauthorized or malicious access.