TRHC control statement
The TRHC control statement activates the hardcopy trace option of HSSR Engine. Use this control statement to obtain the snap-like print of database segments.
This control statement is always used in combination with the TRDB control statement. When you activate this option, HSSR Engine traces calls that are issued against the databases named in the TRDB control statement. It writes data about these calls on the HSSRTRAC data set.
0........1.........2.........3.........4.........5.........6.........7.........8 12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 TRHC CALL,CB,CBX,BUF,BUFCB,START=n,NPF
- Code the TRHC keyword to activate the hardcopy tracing option.
- Enter one or more of the following keywords, separated by commas,
specified in any order. The last keyword must be followed by a blank.
- Traces call information such as call function, PCB, IOAREA, SSA,
and segment prefix.
Does a trace for the EXEC DLI command, just the same as for the DL/I call. This is because the command is converted to the format of a DL/I call and made to the HSSR call handler.
- CB or CBX
- Traces the control blocks of HSSR Engine. If CBX is specified,
traces are also done for the extended control blocks of HSSR Engine.
If both CB and CBX are specified, CBX is taken.
- Traces buffer handler information.
- Traces the CAB buffer handler control blocks.
- Specifies the call number n. Trace begins at the n-th HSSR call issued by the application program. Enter any number up to nine digits, left-aligned, and followed by a blank.
- Excludes the segment prefix information from the trace.
Only HSSR calls issued against the databases that are specified on the TRDB control statement are traced.