Load Module APAR Status report
The Load Module APAR Status report contains information about the modules and their applied APARs.
This report contains the following information:
- MODULE LIBRARY
- This field includes the data set names specified in the SHPSLMD DD statement. If more than 30 data sets are concatenated, only the first 30 data sets are listed.
- MODULE NAME
- This field shows the name of the load module member or the alias.
- This field shows the name of the original member of the alias. If the module name is not an alias, this field is left blank.
- CSECT NAME
- This field shows the name of the included CSECT in the module. The CSECT names are reported in the included order in the module.
- APAR NUMBER
- This field shows the latest APAR number applied to the module represented by the CSECT name. If no APAR is applied, NONE is shown.
- APAR FIX-DATE
- This field shows the date when the modification was prepared for the module represented by the CSECT name. If no APAR is applied, N/A is shown.
- If the CSECT name does not start with FAB, HPS, or the program structure of the CSECT does not conform to the IMS High Performance Unload module standard to identify the APAR number and the APAR fixed date, the fields APAR NUMBER and APAR FIX-DATE are filled with asterisks (*).
- If the load module is a member of the PDSE library, the following statement is shown on the
report line and the job completes with a return code of 4.
** IT CAN NOT BE ANALYZED DUE TO PDSE LIBRARY MEMBER **
- If the load macro fails for a utility member, the following statement is shown on the report
line and the job completes with a return code of 8.
** IT CAN NOT BE ANALYZED DUE TO LOAD FAILED MEMBER **