FABH0315E [GU/GHU/GN/GHN/GNP/GHNP] CALL SSA-n IS UNSUPPORTED: reason
The application program issued a call with one or more SSAs. The n-th SSA is not supported by the HSSR call handler. The reason is one of:
- SEGMENT NAME
- The segment name is not defined in the HSSR PCB.
- SEGMENT LEVEL
- The SSA for the segment level is not supported.
- COMMAND CODE
- The command code is not supported.
- NON-SEQ FIELD
- The field is not a sequence key.
- NON-UNIQUE KEY
- The key field is not unique.
- RELATIONAL OPERATOR
- The relational operator is not supported.
- MULTI QUALIFICATION STATEMENTS
- The multi-qualification statement is not supported.
- QUALIFIED SSA
- The qualified SSA for root segment is not supported because the database is HDAM or PHDAM.
- CALL FUNCTION
- The call type is not supported.
- Unknown reason.
The unsupported call is printed in the Trace Output report in the HSSRTRAC data set.
If APISET is 2, HSSR Engine ends abnormally. If APISET is 3, the call and all the succeeding calls to the HSSR PCB are passed to the IMS DL/I call handler to continue the processing instead of ending it abnormally.
If APISET is 2, specify 'APISET 3'. If APISET is 3, ignore this message. For details about the call types and command types supported by the HSSR call handler, see DL/I calls and EXEC DLI command for HSSR PCB.