COMPAUTH control statement
The COMPAUTH control statement specifies whether to call the segment compression exit in supervisor state.
If you also specify the DECN control statement, this control statement is ignored because HSSR Engine does not call the segment compression exit.
If you use an encryption exit of InfoSphere® Guardium® Data Encryption for Db2® and IMS Databases as the segment compression exit, specifying COMPAUTH YES reduces performance degradation.
0........1.........2.........3.........4.........5.. 1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012 COMPAUTH YES NO
- Code the COMPAUTH keyword.
- Specify one of the following keywords:
- Specifies to call the segment compression exit in supervisor state.
- To enable COMPAUTH YES, the following conditions must be met:
- All of the STEPLIB libraries are APF-authorized.
- The first load module is link-edited with an authorization code of AC=1. This is the same as how FABHX034 load module is link-edited.
- Specifies to call the segment compression exit in problem state. NO is the default.