Configuring your message bus on z/OS after installation
If you did not have an existing WebSphere® embedded messaging (message bus) created before installation, then you must complete this procedure after you install InfoSphere® MDM on z/OS®.
About this task
- Open the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console (admin console).
- Go to .
- On the bus members page, click .
- Clear the Create tables option.
- Click Apply and then click Save directly to the master configuration.
- Synchronize your nodes and restart the application server. Stopping the server prevents WebSphere Application Server from attempting to create and connect to the SIB tables.
- Create the SIB tables for your instance by modifying the ZSIB.sql file
for your schema, prefix, and database owner. In the file, replace <SCHEMA> with
your schema name, <PREFIX> with your three character
prefix, and <DBA ACCOUNT> with your database
owner. Run the SQL as DB Owner. Note: The value of <PREFIX> is typically the last three characters of the schema name.
- Restart your application server.
- From the MDM_INSTALL_HOME/IVT directory,
run the Verify.sh script. For example, use the command:
verify.sh DB_Schema DB_Password WAS_user WAS_password
- View the installation response files to ensure that the
IVT was successful.
Response files are in the MDM_INSTALL_HOME/IVT/testCases/xml/response and MDM_INSTALL_HOME/IVT/testCases/xml_virtual/response directories.