Overview of the menu in the MDM Configuration perspective
The menu in the MDM Configuration perspective provides a way to access many operations.
From the menu in the MDM Configuration perspective, you can perform the following options.
- Import an operational server configuration (Importing a configuration)
- Optimize an algorithm. The optimization process generates weights, calculates the matching thresholds, and creates sample pairs. This option is typically used for Probabilistic Matching Engine configurations or for configurations managed through the Basic Interface Configuration editor.
- Create a New Configuration project. Creating a Master Data Management Configuration project
- Create a default Inspector configuration file (InfoSphere MDM Inspector Configuration)
- Create a job set (Jobs and job sets)
- Deploy handlers (Overview of handlers)
- Generate Enterprise Services (see Using the Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Toolkit for more information)
- Package Probabilistic Matching Engine Configuration
- Deploy an operational server configuration (Managing configuration projects)
- Rescore members in a sample pairs file
- Optimize the algorithm
- Validate local weights (Weight generation)
- Upgrade Virtual MDM project artifacts from previous Workbench versions (Managing configuration projects)