Deleting a composite view
Use caution when deleting composite views. After the project is saved, you cannot use of Ctrl+Z orto restore what you have deleted.
About this task
Composite views are managed in InfoSphere® MDM Workbench Configuration perspective.
- In the View list, select Expert.
- In the configuration editor, select Member Types.
- Select the Composite Views tab.
- Highlight the view you want to remove.
- Click Remove. All attributes and filters are automatically removed as well.
- Save the project.