Search party by admin system key configuration behavior
The Search party by admin system key feature can be configured.
- Behavior When Configured On
- Users can search by Admin System Keys. At least one non-wildcard or look-alike character is required in combination with the wildcard or look-alike character. Any search whose criteria does not contain the minimum number of non-wildcard or look-alike characters will fail.
- Behavior When Configured Off
- Search functionality behaves normally.
- Behavior When Configuration is Changed in a Production Environment
- Search party by admin system key can be configured on or off at any time without impact other than changing whether or not the search feature searches by Admin System Keys.
- Configured During Installation
- Search Party by Admin System Key can be configured at any time.
- Modifying This Feature
- Search can be modified according to the procedures in the developer documentation.