Batch processing configuration behavior
Batch processing can be configured in the following ways:
- Behavior When Configured On
- When batch processing is configured on, the selected transactions can be processed automatically in batches.
- Behavior When Configured Off
- When batch processing is not configured on, transactions must be processed individually.
- Behavior When Configuration is Changed in a Production Environment
- Batch processing can be configured on or off at any time without impact other than changing the ability to process transactions in batches.
- Configured During Installation
- Batch processing can be configured at any time. The Batch function is customized using the properties files and it is accessible through a command line interface or a sample BMP user interface. It allows systems management tools, including schedulers, to start the batch in a non-interactive mode.
- Modifying This Feature
- Batch processing can be modified according to the procedures in the Batch job processing section of the developer documentation.