Installing InfoSphere Global Name Management artifacts
You can optionally use InfoSphere® Global Name Management version 220.127.116.11 in the name comparison functions in Big Match. To be able to use the GNM functions, you must install the GNM artifacts in a Big Match cluster.
Before you begin
You must also have Big Match 18.104.22.168 installed.
- After installing Big Match 22.214.171.124, go to BIGMATCH_HOME/bin/ in your Big Match cluster and copy the gather_gnr_artifacts.sh script to the location where Global Name Management 5.0 is installed.
- Run the gather_gnr_artifacts.sh script.
This step generates the gnm_bigmatch_package.tar.gz file in the Global Name Management installation root directory.
- Copy the gnm_bigmatch_package.tar.gz file to every node in the Big Match cluster.
- Run the configure_bigmatch_gnr.sh script on every node in the
cluster as sudo.
- Restart the cluster using CM to ensure that the Global Name Management libraries are used by Hadoop.