Setting permissions for interactions
Interactions are the functions a user is allowed to perform, such as compare members, update attributes, search for members, add members, merge members, or update tasks. Setting permissions for interactions enables you to restrict or allow these functions for groups of users.
About this task
- In the toolbar, select Advanced Interface from the Editor interface list.
- In the configuration editor, select the Groups view.
- Select the Group for which you want to set permissions from the list.
- Click the Interactions tab.
- Check or clear the box beside the interaction to grant or remove access. To enable or disable multiple interactions, press shift and click or ctrl and click to highlight the wanted interactions, then click a selected item check box.