Verifying Standard and Advanced Edition pattern deployment
To verify that an InfoSphere® MDM Standard and Advanced Edition pattern deployed successfully, you can run the provided installation verification Test Client.
Before you begin
- Review the issues and workarounds that are documented in Troubleshooting installations of Standard or Advanced Editions.
- Ensure that all InfoSphere MDM applications are in a running status.
- Ensure that the InfoSphere MDM console pages are available.
About this task
- Three physical MDM transactions to add a person, an organization, and a contract
- One virtual transaction
The Installation Verification Tests run on the Deployment manager node at the location /opt/IBM/MDM/server/IVT.
- In the PureApplication System console, select InfoSphere MDM instance. , then search for and select the target
- On the Instance details page, expand the DMGR node.
Scroll down, then click the WebSphere console link to open the
Integrated Solutions Console (admin console). Log in to the console.
Tip: The console links contain host names instead of IP addresses. If the local DNS does not recognize the link, replace the host name in the browser address bar with the IP address of the DMGR virtual machine.
- Select InfoSphere MDM applications are installed and their statuses are all running. . Confirm that all
Verify console access using the following URLs:
- Inspector UI:
- Web Reports UI:
- Enterprise Viewer UI:
- Business Administration UI:
- MDM AE/SE UI:
- Inspector UI:
- On the detail page of the DMGR node, click Logger Viewer to open the log viewer page of this virtual machine.
and check the contents of the following response files:
Open the response files to view the responses from the test transactions.
The contents of these files should indicate success (
<ResultCode>SUCCESS</ResultCode>), except for ResponseTCRMaddContract.xml, which should indicate that GivenNameOne is required.