Top-level algorithm properties
When adding or editing top-level algorithm functions in the Configuration Editor, use this list as a reference for property names and descriptions for fields you can set.
From the Algorithms editor, select:
- Member type – defines the member type with which the algorithm is associated. Select a member type from the drop-down list to associate the algorithm with a new or different member type.
- File – defines the algorithm associated with the selected member type.
From the Weights tab, provided the following information. To view weight properties, you must first select an entity type, since weight properties are associated with entity types.
- Data quality percentage for initial weight estimates (wgtQOD) – defines the matched-set error rate.
- Minimum attribute count (wgtFLR) – defines a lower bound on attribute-value frequency count.
- Matched pair threshold (wgtMAT) – defines the threshold for the first filter used in comparison.
- Attribute matched pair threshold (wgtABS) – defines the threshold for the second filter used in attribute comparison.
- Attribute matched pair percentage threshold (wgtNRM) – defines the threshold for the third filter used in comparison.
- Convergence threshold (wgtCNV) – defines the tolerance for weight generation conversion
- False positive rate (wgtFPR) – defines the false positive rate used to compute the Clerical Review and Auto-Link thresholds
- False negative rate (wgtFNR) – defines the false negative rate used to compute the Clerical Review and Auto-Link thresholds.