Choosing attributes to display for custom task summaries
Use this page to select which fields you want to display on the Custom Task Summary within Inspector.
About this task
- Currently Hidden: This column lists all of the attributes/fields that are currently hidden in the Custom Task Summary in Inspector. Use the arrows to move selected attributes/fields to the Currently Displayed column.
- Currently Displayed: This column lists all of the attributes/fields that will display in the Custom Task Summary in Inspector. Use the arrows to change the order or move selected attributes/ fields to the Currently hidden column.
Use the Field Pattern section to determine the display values on the Custom Task Summary within Inspector.
- Click Insert Field. The Available Fields box opens.
- Select a field, and then click OK.
- Click Insert Optional Tag to designate the field as Optional within Inspector.
To implement your changes:
- Click Save.
- See Deploying a Master Data Management configuration for detailed instructions on deploying the Inspector configuration.
- Restart InfoSphere MDM Inspector to see the changes in the application.