Transaction Audit Information Log configuration behavior
Transaction Audit Information Log can be configured.
- Behavior When Configured On
- Information about each business transaction is collected, and can be retrieved when required.
- Behavior When Configured Off
- Information is not collected and so the history of transactions is not available.
- Behavior When Configuration is Changed in a Production Environment
- If TAIL is configured on, transaction history is available from the
time the feature is configured on: historical queries will not show
transactions that were performed before the feature was configured
If TAIL is configured off, historical queries will show transactions until the time that the feature was configured off, but not after this time.
- Configured During Installation
- In order to have a complete TAIL log, you must configure this feature at installation.
- Modifying This Feature
- TAIL can be modified according to the procedures in the Storing and retrieving the Transaction Audit Information Log topics in the developer documentation.