Inquiry levels configuration behavior
Inquiry levels can be configured in the following ways:
- Behavior When Configured On
- Inquiries with various levels can be run.
- Behavior When Configured Off
- Inquires can only have one level.
- Behavior When Configuration is Changed in a Production Environment
- Inquiry levels can be configured on or off at any time without impact other than changing the level of inquiry.
- Configured During Installation
- Inquiries do not have to be installed, however you must configure it in order to use the levels of inquiry.
- Modifying This Feature
- Inquiries can be modified according to the procedures in the Defining inquiry levels section of the developer documentation.