Creating a user group
To create a user group, take the following steps:
- Click .The User Groups page opens.
- Click Add. The Add User Group page opens.
- Type the name that you want to give the new user group
in the User Group field. The name you choose should accurately represent the user group you are defining. For example, if you are creating a user group for managers in the Financial Services department who are responsible for creating and updating client portfolios, you could name the user group Financial Services - Create/Update.
- Specify a concise, meaningful comment that accurately describes
the user group in the Description field.
For example, Managers in the Financial Services department who create and update client portfolios.
- Click Submit. A confirmation message asks you to confirm your action.
- Click OK.