Setting bucketing function properties
Use this procedure to set properties for your algorithm bucketing functions.
About this task
Algorithms are managed in InfoSphere® MDM Workbench Configuration perspective.
Most properties can be set in the Properties view, however some can also be set by right-clicking the standardization icon in the Algorithms view and selecting the desired setting from the context menu.
- Select Expert from the View list.
- In the View list, select Algorithms.
- To set a property for a bucketing function, select its icon in the Bucketing and Comparison Functions column.
- Select the Properties tab to display the properties and values for the bucketing function.
- Click the property name or row and modify the Value as needed. Some properties are read-only and cannot be modified.