Creating an IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) enabled Party configuration project
If you want to use a Party domain model, you must create a Party configuration project using the MDM Workbench.
The Party configuration project contains a domain model that is specifically designed to interact with IBM® Business Process Manager (BPM) and the MDM Virtual Suspected Duplicates process application.
About this task
- Start the MDM Workbench.
- Ensure that you are in the MDM Configuration perspective.
- Click .
- Specify a project name, for example
PartyForBPM. The name can be any name that you prefer, then click Next.The New Master Data Management Configuration Project window appears.
- In the New Master Data Management Configuration
Project, take the following steps:
- select Party from the list of available templates.
- select Include Business Process Manager (BPM) support.
- Click Finish.