The Configuration and Management components need their own configuration, known as bootstrap configuration. Much of the bootstrap configuration relates to connectivity and the interconnected processes of various components.
The configuration repository is the database where the configuration settings are stored. Bootstrap configuration of the configuration repository is included with both the management agent and the application configuration client.
- The configuration repository is accessed by the management agent in order to maintain it.
- The configuration repository is accessed the application configuration client (the application whose configuration we are maintaining) in order to read it and to modify its own behavior accordingly.
- Configuration Repository: Bootstrap configuration items for the Configuration Repository
- Management Agent: Bootstrap configuration items for the Management Agent
- Management Console: Bootstrap configuration items for the Management Console
- Application Configuration Client: Bootstrap configuration items for the Application Configuration Client